The REALTOR® Foundation Board of Directors is pleased to announce its new leadership team for 2018. The new Board of Directors will set direction, expand fundraising and further strengthen the ability of service providers in central Indiana to help families and individuals move past homelessness to self-sufficiency.
The new board members for 2018 include:
• Lee Ann Balta – Century 21 Scheetz
• Dee Eisenhour – F.C. Tucker Company
• Katie Griffin – Keller Williams Indy Metro North
• Nancy Mutchmore – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
In addition, the Foundation has tapped new leadership to steward the organization’s activities for the next year. The Foundation’s 2018 officers are:
• Tracy Vatnsdal, President – F.C. Tucker Company
• Julie Catton, President-Elect – Attorney’s Title Agency
• Mikie Collins, Treasurer – Fidelity National Title
• Lindsay McAteer, Secretary – Encore Sotheby’s International
• Andy Stone, Past President – First American Title
Finally, we wish to thank the board members who are leaving us at the end of 2017. Your commitment and loyalty have been invaluable!
• Annie Caruso – Century 21 Scheetz
• Mitch Morales – Century 21 Scheetz
• Jennil Salazar – RE/MAX Ability Plus