FIVE THINGS YOU HELPED ACHIEVE THIS YEAR
Your donations are hard at work with our grant recipients. We are pleased to report their progress so far this year:
1. Grants from the REALTOR® Foundation reached 2,422 individuals in the first six months of the year, including 832 children. Twenty organizations received funds to transition central Indiana’s homeless into safe and secure housing.
2. PourHouse moved 43 chronically homeless individuals off the streets of Indianapolis and into permanent housing of their choice.
3. KIC-IT of Johnson County walked alongside a family facing eviction. After providing employment resources and case management, the family has stabilized and addressed critical barriers. Now they have their sights set on homeownership!
4. We know that strong follow-up services are critical to the success of each program. Family Promise of Greater Indianapolis found 0% of families enrolled in their aftercare program relapsed into homelessness after two years.
5. A total of 231 veterans participated in HVAF of Indiana’s employment services program.
You made this possible! Thank you for being the key!