What You Should Know Before The Ball
We are excited to welcome you to The Ball: A Benefit For the REALTOR® Foundation on Saturday, January 28 at the Indiana Roof Ballroom.
Your table awaits you. A few reminders for the evening…
- The Indiana Roof Ballroom is located at 140 W. Washington St. in downtown Indianapolis. The event begins at 6:00 p.m. This is a great time to mingle so don’t be late, dinner begins at 7:00 p.m.
- A complimentary shuttle service will be operating continuously beginning at 4:30 p.m. The shuttle leaves from the MIBOR parking lot at 1912 N. Meridian Street and will bring you to the front entrance of the Ballroom. The shuttle is courtesy of Indianapolis Star | Local iQ.
- We are honoring 2023 MIBOR President Clay Bowden's heritage with a nod to New Zealand. Expect dark blues and earthy greens, with an overall floral and exotic vibe. Dress code is formal, black tie optional.
- The live auction features spectacular items including the coveted MIBOR Parking Spot and an unforgettable excursion to Italy brought to you by the MIBOR and REALTOR® Foundation past presidents. Our auctioneers Todd Ferris and Terry Waggoner have several unique and priceless items to offer you! Get ready to raise your paddles!
- Look for a text message prior to event day when the silent auction is ready for your bids!
- Each guest will receive two drink tickets to use throughout the evening.
- We will feature a Foundation 50 raffle. Indiana gaming regulations require cash or check only for raffle payments. However, cash, check, or credit card payments will be accepted for auction items. Please bring cash to participate in the raffle. There is not an ATM at the Indiana Roof Ballroom.
- Share your best photos on social media using our event hashtags: #TheBall2023, #MoreThanAParty, and #BeTheKey.
Safety of Guests
COVID-19 is still present in our community and there is a risk in attending any in-person event with large groups. In attending the event, please understand that you accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to participate. Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask on the shuttle.
If you're not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your attendance. We do have a wait list of interested guests.
We look forward to seeing you all as we celebrate your industry award winners and raise money for the REALTOR® Foundation!
If you have any questions about The Ball, please contact us.