The REALTOR® Foundation supports local nonprofit organizations solving homelessness. Our grantees serve our most vulnerable neighbors, ranging from survivors of domestic violence, individuals with mental and physical health conditions, veterans, families, LGBTQ+ youth, and so many more. The Foundation’s grant recipients provide safe and secure housing solutions that allow Hoosiers in need to heal, grow, and lead healthy and stable lives.
Your donations are hard at work with our grant recipients. We are pleased to report their success in 2021:
- Grants from the REALTOR® Foundation helped a total of 840 people move into safe and secure housing of their own, provided by 22 organizations in and around central Indiana.
- PourHouse moved 120 chronically homeless individuals off the streets of Indianapolis and into permanent housing of their choice.
- Gennesaret Free Clinics provided Health Recovery Homes to both men and women, allowing those experiencing homelessness a clean, safe, supportive place to heal following medical care. Residents gain nutritional education, attain health insurance, and work with case managers to find stable housing following recovery.
- Family Promise of Hendricks County served 395 children and their families, helping them find stable housing of their own. They offer supportive services for 2 years after being housed to ensure their stability and prevent recidivism.
- Pathway to Recovery provided 7,481 safe nights in bed, over 15,000 meals, 4,500 hours of support services, and 1,500 hours of recovery groups.
You made this possible! Thank you for being the key!