The REALTOR® Foundation supports organizations in central Indiana who serve and house our homeless neighbors. Ranging from victims of domestic violence to men with medical needs and entire families, the Foundation’s grant recipients just need a helping hand.
6 things you helped us achieve so far this year…
- 1,244 individuals found shelter and hope with one of our grant recipients, including 720 children.
- 25 homeless, pregnant or parenting teens gained the life skills to give their children the best possible life.
- 17 volunteers helped us prepare Craine House for a building expansion that opens the doors of hope to 16 additional families each year.
- Another 10 volunteers built and painted bookshelves for a children’s library for Partners In Housing.
- 94 families transitioned from an emergency shelter to independent living while still connected with the tools and resources to remain housed.
- 433 domestic violence victims found shelter safe from their abusers at one of 4 domestic violence programs across central Indiana.