The Ball: A Benefit for the REALTOR Foundation
JANUARY 19, 2019
INDIANA ROOF BALLROOM
6 PM TO MIDNIGHT
The MIBOR REALTOR® Association cordially invites you to THE BALL 2019!
Join us in celebrating MIBOR leadership and success of the REALTOR® Foundation while we dine and dance the night away.
- Inauguration of 2019 MIBOR President, Julie Downey
- REALTOR® and Affiliate of the Year Awards and more
- Host & Emcee, Pete the Planner
- Dinner and Complimentary Drinks
- Photo Booth by TapSnap
- Live Entertainment by Platinum Productions
- Complimentary Shuttle from MIBOR
- Silent and Live Auctions with trips and priceless items
- Attire: Black Tie Optional; Jacket Required
- Free parking available at MIBOR with free roundtrip shuttle to the Indiana Roof Ballroom
- Stay downtown overnight. Join our room block at the Conrad Indianapolis
Get Your Ticket Now!
MIBOR REALTOR® Association has a long history of honoring its leaders as well as the best and brightest in the industry. Once called the Inaugural Ball and later the President's Ball, MIBOR members have gathered for decades, each January, to celebrate their new leadership and bestow the industry's highest awards upon their peers. It's a night of celebration for all.
Nearly 20 years ago, the REALTOR® Foundation began its own tradition with a live & silent auction. This premier fundraising event provided grants first used to help neighborhoods rebuild and now to help our community's most vulnerable citizens - the homeless. Since the Foundation changed its mission in 2003 to focus solely on the homeless of central Indiana, the desire to raise more, give more and do more has inspired the real estate community into action. Since 2003, the Foundation has given more than $1.5 million in grant monies to organizations that help homeless begin new lives starting with a decent place to call home.
These two traditions became one in 2007 with the first annual Ball: Celebrating MIBOR Leadership and The REALTOR® Foundation. It's the honors and elegance of the President's Ball and festivity of the Foundation Auction. It is simply The Ball and it is not to be missed!
Thank you to our very generous 2019 Sponsors for The Ball: A Benefit for the REALTOR® Foundation. Add your name to this list! Contact Gabie Benson for more information for 2019.
- Bailey & Wood Financial Group
- CENTURY 21 Sheetz
- Estridge Homes
- HouseMaster Home Inspections
- Ruoff Home Mortgage
- Zillow Group
- AmeriFirst Home Mortgage
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Indiana Realty
- Caliber Home Loans
- Carpenter REALTORS®
- Centurion Land Title
- Davis Homes
- F.C. Tucker Co.
- Fancher Mortgage Group/GVC Mortgage
- First American Home Buyer's Protection & Title Insurance Co.
- HWA Home Warranty
- Keller Williams Indianapolis Metro North
- Meridian Title Corporation
- New Dimensions in Real Estate/The Pfahler Group
- Abstract & Title
- ATA National Title Group
- Chicago Title Insurance Co.
- Choice Home Warranty
- Elements Financial
- Hendricks County Division of MIBOR
- IBREA of Indianapolis
- Indy Pro Construction
- Keller Williams Indianapolis Metro Northeast
- Malott Family Insurance
- Marshall Electric
- Morse Moving & Storage / Allied Van Lines
- Parker Mortgage Group, Finance of America
- Tish Flooring
- Women's Council of REALTORS
- Arctic Heating & Cooling
- Centralized Showing Service
- Fairway Independent Mortgage
- Kathy Hall
- Michaelis Corp.
- Mid America Mortgage
- Northside Division of MIBOR
- Security Home Inspections
- Title Services
- Tucker Mortgage
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Rey Riojas Photography
- Greensky Media
The live and silent auction are exciting features of The Ball. To make the silent auction even more special this year, we have selected fewer, but more unique items. This will allow you to spend more time to bid and go home with something – or a few somethings – that you can’t find elsewhere. And as in past years a brief, but entertaining, live auction will be a highlight.
Do you want to help by donating an item for auction?
We are looking for the following items, contact Gabie Benson to help:
- Condo or Hotel Stays
- Airline Gift Cards
- Spa Services
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Sporting Event Tickets
- Electronics such as iPads or Soundbars
All proceeds from the live and silent auction will benefit the REALTOR® Foundation’s work to link the homeless to hope in central Indiana. Come prepared to bid and have a fantastic evening.
2018 Award Nomination Information
Who is the most outstanding member you've worked with this year? Is there an award-winning REALTOR® or affiliate member in your midst? If so, be sure to nominate them for one of the five 2018 Industry Awards.
MIBOR will be honoring the 2018 REALTOR® of the Year, Affiliate of the Year, Distinguished Service award winner, the F.C. "Bud" Tucker Community Service honoree, and the Denver Hutt Rising Star Award at the Ball held at the Indiana Roof Ballroom on January 19, 2019.
Click Here to learn more about the Industry Awards