Welcome to TEAM FOUNDATION.
We are very excited to have you join our mission to link hope to homelessness in central Indiana!
WHAT IS TEAM FOUNDATION?
Team Foundation is an improved and remodeled version of our former Ambassador program. There are more than 8,500+ MIBOR members across central Indiana. The REALTOR® Foundation has an 19-member Board of Directors and 2 full-time staff members. To effectively reach members, the Foundation needs the help of some additional friends willing to be advocates for our mission.
The REALTOR® Foundation’s mission is to support local nonprofit organizations solving homelessness because we all need a safe place to call home.
The program is called Team Foundation to exemplify a group of people with a shared commitment to the REALTOR® Foundation mission. This team will be advocates for the Foundation's mission and ambassadors of the vision of the Board of Directors.
We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic volunteers to join Team Foundation.
Members of Team Foundation participate through micro-volunteerism. You are not being asked to join a committee, but to volunteer to take action through small, directed tasks. For example, you may distribute a flyer for an upcoming event, read a Foundation update at a sales meeting, share a Foundation post on Facebook, volunteer at one of our events, etc. We will make a commitment to only ask our team members to take no more than one or two actions per month.
Through these activities, you will:
1. Spread the word among your colleagues and contacts within the industry.
2. Be supported by Foundation staff. You will receive all the resources and direction you need to be successful.
3. Have fun! We are building a team. Although Team Foundation is set up for individual activity, we want team members to feel a part of a larger movement. One or two social events will be planned per year to bring team members together.
4. Grow as a leader in our real estate community. Team Foundation is an opportunity for individuals interested in getting more involved in their real estate community in a manageable way while still focused on building their business.
5. Become a part of a group of people who share your compassion for Hoosiers experiencing homelessness and generosity to share your time, talent, and treasure.
IF YOU THINK YOU'RE A GREAT FIT TO BE A FOUNDATION AMBASSADOR, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!